First off, God is the most important part of my life. I got saved when I was really young, & ever since, I have been striving to live my life for Him.
Second, I started dating the greatest guy in the world on November 18, 2010 (almost 4 years ago!). We got engaged on Valentine's Day 2012, & married June 3, 2012. If you're curious, you can read about our proposal & wedding here & here. (Below - Photo Credit: Kaitlyn Nicole Photography)
- My birthday is 3 days before Christmas. I absolutely LOVE Christmas, & I think it's because that's one of the only times of year I really get to celebrate!
- I have a Bucket List, & I love crossing things off of it. I keep it updated here.
- I can't French braid to save my life. My older brother can, however, & so can my little sister's boyfriend.
- I love love love tea. I have a whole cabinet of tea, some of which was sent to me from friends in other states/countries. I don't think I'll ever drink all of it because I'm always getting more!
- I'm currently working on my Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology. I hope to one day become a counselor at a hospital & work with kids who have terminal illnesses.
- I hate wrists. I think they're disgusting.
- I love trying creative things. Painting, baking, crafts, photography... I'll try anything, whether I'm good at it or not!
- I'm a huge nerd. I would rather be caught up in Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones than thinking about the real world.
- I would be totally fine if every item in my wardrobe was red, black, grey, or gold.
- I think the moment I disappointed my mom the most in my life was the other day, when I told her I wanted the One Direction perfume for Christmas.