1. Drive a racecar (We’ll have to see how my heart condition changes as I get older).
2. Build an igloo. A real one that you can go inside.
3. Read Pride & Prejudice. Completed: Summer 2014
5. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.
6. Sing in public.
7. Ride in a hot air balloon.
8. Have someone give me a giant teddy bear. Or any other giant stuffed animal.
9. Give blood.
10. Put together a 500-piece puzzle by myself.
11. Have a food fight.
12. Dress up as Beauty & the Beast. Completed: February 14, 2014 (This is probably as close as it's going to get. haha Thanks, Laker!)
14. Find a realistic looking stuffed rooster. Like a doll… not a taxidermy stuffed rooster.
15. Design & make a dress.
16. Kiss underwater.
17. Pet a tiger. Completed: March 18, 2014
20. Celebrate my 50th anniversary.
21. Be a groomsman in a wedding.
22. Slide down a bowling lane like they do on Across the Universe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Z5Q7ZDs4
23. Read the 7th Harry Potter book. Completed: January 15, 2014
24. Dress up like a flapper. Completed: October 9, 2009 (Thanks to my little sister Mackenzie for letting me borrow her costume!)
25. Have my fortune told. Completed: October 23, 2009 (The first time was by a girl dressed as a fortune teller at a Halloween party so I wasn’t sure if I should count it, but then Victoria’s Secret hired a palm reader for one of our events - super weird - so I got another chance.)
26. Get a bowling score of 100 or more. Completed: November 27, 2009 (I feel like I should thank Ethan Parrish, because he kept scaring me & somehow that improved my score.)
27. Make gingerbread men & a gingerbread house. Completed: December 20 (house) & December 24 (men), 2009 (& yes, I did make a Pikachu & a Ninja Turtle.)
31. Pierce my cartilage. Completed: January 10, 2010 (I had 2 at one point.)
32. Have over 100 followers on Twitter. Completed: January 14, 2010
33. Tag the spillway. Completed: April 11, 2010
35. Have a caricature drawn of me. Completed: July 4, 2010 (Thanks to Tim Kelly!)
40. Fly a kite. Completed: August 23, 2010 (Thanks Rebecca Hilton!)
42. Kiss in the rain. Completed: 2010
43. Spiderman kiss. Completed: 2010
44. Get kissed at midnight on New Year’s. Completed: January 1, 2011 (Thanks Laker!)
45. Make a bear at the Build-a-Bear Workshop. Completed: January 4, 2011 (Thanks Laker! I have 3 now… One for each of our first three Christmases together. This was the first.)
51. Paint a real painting. Completed: ??? I don’t remember when this was, but it was my first painting.
53. Make cheesecake. Completed: ???? I made mini cheesecakes a few months ago.
54. Watch a sunrise. Completed: ???? I have no idea but I’ve seen a million now. (I have to say thanks to Earl Moreno, Jenny Bergeron, & Tyler Thomas… They once stayed up the entire night to drive out to the lake & watch my first sunset with me, only to have the whole thing ruined by cloud cover. We still had fun though!)
56. Run a 5K.
57. Learn how to ski.
58. Learn how to snowboard.
59. Learn how to surf.
60. Learn NSync’s “Bye Bye Bye” Dance.
61. Learn to play the drums.
62. Learn the cello solo from “Un Giorno Per Noi” by Josh Groban.
63. Get my doctorate.
64. Learn how to tie a tie. Completed: January 9, 2010 (Thanks to Rob, even though I’m not sure I still remember how.)
67. Take a random trip on the first flight out.
68. Eat gelato in Italy.
69. Go to New York at Christmastime.
70. Go to Africa.
71. Meet Belle at Disney Land and/or Disney World. Completed: July 11, 2014
73. Go to Santorini Island, Greece.
74. Go on a cruise.
75. Go to Alaska.
76. Take a picture with the Sydney sign in Australia.
77. Try Vegemite in Australia.
78. Go to Spain.
79. Take a picture on Abbey Road like the Beatles did.
80. Go to India.
81. Go to Mexico.
82. Go to Neal’s Yard, London.
83. Go to the Kansas City library.
84. Go to Japan.
85. Go to Cologne, Germany.
86. Go to France.
87. See the Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
88. Go to Comic-Con.
89. See Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” in person.
90. Put a pair of shoes on the shoe tree in Middlegate, Nevada.91. Visit Ireland.
92. Go to New Zealand.
93. Find a street sign with my name on it (first, middle, or last). Completed: March 25, 2010 (That’s my old last name.)
94. See Beauty & the Beast on Broadway.
96. Go to a Paul McCartney concert.
97. Go to a masquerade. Completed: December 3, 2009