And now a whole new year is beginning! There are a ton of exciting things coming up in the next year:
- This coming weekend, Laker & I are taking two of my sisters & a couple of their friends to Harry Potter night at the Science Museum. Then I'm taking Mackenzie to the musical, Chicago.
- Febuary 1: Laker & I are going to see Aziz Ansari (a gift from my parents!) & spending the night in Tulsa!
- February 14: Laker & I are going to see the Beauty & the Beast musical (a gift from one of my very generous clients!) so it will be the best Valentine’s Day ever!
- February 28: Our friends Kaitlyn & Michael are getting married, so we’re spending the weekend in Springfield. It's also Ethan's birthday weekend, so he is planning to go with us, along with Rachel & Colleen. It'll be our first out-of-state friend trip!
- April: The Beauty & the Beast ballet is coming to town! Our lease also ends around this time, so we’ll hopefully be moving out of our apartment & into a house!
- May: Mackenzie graduates high school. So insane.
- June 3: Our second wedding anniversary! Not sure what we’ll end up doing.
- June 14: One of my best friends from high school, Britni, is getting married, & I get to be a bridesmaid!
- July 7-16: My parents are taking us to Orlando again! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is being updated to include Diagon Alley & the Hogwarts Express. We're also going back to Disney, so I’ll get to see Magic Kingdom again (& maybe meet Belle!).
- September 23: I’m going to see One Direction with my little sister in Tulsa!
Anyway, with so many awesome things going on this year (& it's only January - I'm sure more will come up as the year goes on!), it seemed appropriate to start up a real blog again. Hopefully I'll do a little better at keeping up with it, as well as taking more DSLR photos. I have a really great feeling about 2014, & I'm going to try to make it the best year it can be.