1. Drive a racecar (We’ll have to see how my heart condition changes as I get older).
2. Build an igloo. A real one that you can go inside.
3. Ride a mechanical bull.
4. Celebrate my 50th anniversary.
5. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.
6. Sing in public.
7. Ride in a hot air balloon.
8. Kiss underwater.
9. Give blood.
10. Put together a 500-piece puzzle by myself.
11. Pet a buffalo.
12. Find a career I love.
13. Be a groomsman in a wedding.
14. Design & make a dress.
15. Swim with manatees.
16. Learn NSync’s “Bye Bye Bye” Dance.
17. Get my Master's degree.
18. Learn the cello solo from “Un Giorno Per Noi" by Josh Groban.
19. Learn how to ski.
20. Learn how to snowboard.
21. Learn how to surf.
22. Go to Comic-Con.
23. Go to Disneyland.
24. Live in Europe.
25. See Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” in person.
26. Go to LA.
27. Visit Ireland.
28. Go to New Zealand.
29. Take a random trip on the first flight out.
30. Eat gelato in Italy.
31. Go to New York City.
32. Go to Africa.
33. Rock climb in Colorado.
34. Go to Santorini Island, Greece.
35. Go on a cruise.
36. Go to Alaska.
37. Take a picture with the Sydney sign in Australia.
38. Try Vegemite in Australia.
39. Go to Spain.
40. Take a picture on Abbey Road like the Beatles did.
41. Go to India.
42. Go to Mexico.
43. Go to Neal’s Yard, London.
44. See the Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
45. Go to Japan.
46. Go to Germany.
47. Go to France.
48. Go to Guatemala.
49. Go to Honduras.
50. See Matt Corby live.
51. Go to a Paul McCartney concert.
52. See Death Cab for Cutie live.
60. Read the 7th Harry Potter book. Completed: January 15, 2014
61. Dress up like a flapper. Completed: October 9, 2009 (Thanks to my little sister Mackenzie for letting me borrow her costume!)
62. Have my fortune told. Completed: October 23, 2009 (The first time was by a girl dressed as a fortune teller at a Halloween party so I wasn’t sure if I should count it, but then Victoria’s Secret hired a palm reader for one of our events - super weird - so I got another chance.)
63. Get a bowling score of 100 or more. Completed: November 27, 2009 (I feel like I should thank Ethan Parrish, because he kept scaring me & somehow that improved my score.)
64. Go to a masquerade. Completed: December 3, 2009
70. Learn how to tie a tie. Completed: January 9, 2010 (Thanks to Rob, even though I’m not sure I still remember how.)
72. Have over 100 followers on Twitter. Completed: January 14, 2010
73. Find a street sign with my name on it (first, middle, or last). Completed: March 25, 2010 (That’s my old last name.)
76. Have a caricature drawn of me. Completed: July 4, 2010 (Thanks to Tim Kelly!)
82. Fly a kite. Completed: August 23, 2010 (Thanks Rebecca Hilton!)
84. Kiss in the rain. Completed: ???
85. Spiderman kiss. Completed: ???
86. Get kissed at midnight on New Year’s. Completed: January 1, 2011
87. Make a bear at the Build-a-Bear Workshop. Completed: January 4, 2011
96. Paint a real painting. Completed: ??? I don’t remember when this was, but it was my first painting.
98. Make cheesecake. Completed: ???? The first time was mini cheesecakes.
99. Watch a sunrise. Completed: ???? I have no idea but I’ve seen a million now. (I have to say thanks to Earl Moreno, Jenny Bergeron, & Tyler Thomas... They once stayed up the entire night to drive out to the lake & watch my first sunrise with me, only to have the whole thing ruined by cloud cover. We still had fun though!)